Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Runic Fishing Poles  (Read 1844 times)

Offline Sub Zero

Runic Fishing Poles
« on: July 15, 2013, 04:16:52 PM »
Can u add these in the runic tool box pls, because i have about 6 bags full of 125 poles and they are charge use so it would be alot easier to use this way plus it would lower item count down on server

Offline Prez Nixon

• Expert
  • God isnt here right now, feel free to leave MSG
    • View Profile
Re: Runic Fishing Poles
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 07:13:37 PM »
great idea

Offline shiestygirl

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 07:14:01 PM »
I think it is a great idea also :)
♣FiestyShiesty♣

Offline lulz

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 08:01:52 PM »
Can we get our poles back?

Offline Tyrion Lannister

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 09:56:36 AM »
Can we get our poles back?

Filled bods too!

Offline Drowe

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 10:38:34 AM »
You guys might as well go ahead and drown, quit holding your breath!

Offline Tyrion Lannister

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »
doesn't hurt to ask :p

Offline lulz

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 06:00:19 PM »
Dx said he would in multiple threads. If he lied then that's pretty lame.

Offline Sub Zero

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2013, 07:44:39 AM »
Dx said he would in multiple threads. If he lied then that's pretty lame.
'
no comment!

So staff u think the poles will be added in runic tool?? i hate posting suggestions and getting no awnser back like always

Offline lulz

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2013, 10:32:15 AM »
They probably will at some point. It's been suggested a lot because it makes sense. I had a castle full of poles. I know others did too.

Offline Tyrion Lannister

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2013, 11:51:36 AM »
 It does suck a bit to lose stuff, but I look at it this way. It is just pixels on a screen. The staff here has provided us a good place to play UO, and even though I've had my ins and outs with people here, I like most of the people here. Fishing/Crabbing provided us with tons of roughs which gave us killer gear, cool relics, and great weapons. Can we really complain, when it is more then we would have on any other shard?

Offline Sub Zero

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2013, 12:00:29 PM »
It does suck a bit to lose stuff, but I look at it this way. It is just pixels on a screen. The staff here has provided us a good place to play UO, and even though I've had my ins and outs with people here, I like most of the people here. Fishing/Crabbing provided us with tons of roughs which gave us killer gear, cool relics, and great weapons. Can we really complain, when it is more then we would have on any other shard?

Well for the people who just got back it kinda sucks cause there is no way i can compete with billionaires and blow 50k roughs on items and because of this prices for items have sky rocketed, so wat am i suppose to do? champ for a month or 2 to get 1 item that u guys were able to buy 10 of thos items a day? i dont think he should give shit back that was gotten before the nurf

Offline Tyrion Lannister

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »
you can read right? because I just said that I don't care if I get my stuff back or not. you even copied it again :/ As for "billionaires" there are not as many as you imply, and once again since you were not here for the fishing you have no idea the work people put into it. So once again, I will make it clear. I do not care about if I get stuff back or not, it's just virtual items I attach no emotional value into them. I do not come here for "stuff". Also, you seem to be doing well selling most of your items at these sky rocketed prices, so to cry about it now just seems silly, at least to me.

Offline Sub Zero

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2013, 04:11:07 PM »
Um u did say up top u wanted your filled bods back but anyways about gettin ashit back was just directed torwards u so so befor u think everything is about u and tell people to stfu stop and think before u type u nothing but a troll and i did not copy and paste i hit the quote key num nuts and i was mostly emplliening it was fair for the people who got back after u said it was cool we gettin all these great items so f off... and as for work put into i do kno how much time it goes in it because i collect bods now after the nurf every 30 mins with 30 chars and sort them out by hand and turn them in so i think im doin alot more work than u did when there was no timer, i been playing this game for 15 years i kno how it work very well dont try to under mind me

Offline Tyrion Lannister

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2013, 04:47:14 PM »
 You're right I did ask for filled bods back, it totally followed topic, I was throwing it in sort of as a joke, and I am not getting all booty over it, like you do about every single little thing. BTW, hard to under mind somebody who doesn't have a brain. Having a timer on the fishermen doesn't tell you anything about what hard work it was to fill and sort all day long. You keep crying about not being here for fishing, why were you not here again? Oh yeah,  because you got banned for being an @ss...how little things change. Also. look up the definition of troll, after you learn how to spell. That is if you ever figure out "emplliening" your search engine.