Our Town Crier Category
September 15th, 2013
Publish 27 is here! Here is what happened.
- Upon resurrection, your characters corpse will automatically appear at your feet and will be gathered by your character. This happens only at resurrection, your corpse will remain on the ground where you died until you can make it to a player that can resurrect you, a healer or an ankh.
- Removing Corpse Summoner due to the above change.
- SDI cost will be fixed on the Equipment Enhancement Shop.
- Unarmed PvP SDI cap will be raised from 50 to 60. It remains 15 if you carry anything other than a spellbook.
- Any item that is “personally blessed” with a personal bless deed will remain equipped after resurrect just like normal blessed and insured items.
- New automated event – Death Match! I will post more details about it in a bit, it’s cooler than it sounds
- Staff Bots will work once again.
- Chance of fishing up Hydrus with a Runic Fishing Pole has been decreased. I know about a certain EasyUO Script being used. Roughs were never intended to be harvested in those amounts.
- Fixed a button id issue on Equipment Enhancement Stone for Lower Reagent Cost.
- When the boss spawns in Town Invasions, it will only send the message to players within 200 tiles of the top point of the invasion area, instead of globally. I will increase the range later if needed.
- Faster Casting cap will be increased from 2 to 4 for unarmed mages. If you are holding a weapon, it will remain at 2.
- Killing the same player for points timer decreased from 15 minutes to 10 minutes.
- There will now be an increased death delay for point loss. It is being increased from 2 minutes to 10 minutes.
- PvP points will no longer decay based on lack of pvp activity, as they reset at the end of the week anyways.
- Small Equipment Enhancement gump update so that it defaults to 1 point. Players weren’t understanding how to set the amount applied to the deed.
- Factions will be reset completely.
- Faction explosion traps will only be able to be placed in a town your faction controls.
- Factions will be switched back to one character per account in a faction.
- PvP and PvM weekly rewards have been removed due to exploiting.
- Ultima Online’s first auction bot system will be making it’s presence. Every day, 100 different relic auctions will be placed in the auction system automatically, all starting at 3 million gold.
- Auctions will now be competitive! If a bid is placed within five minutes of an auctions ending, the auction end time will extend by 5 more minutes.
- New donation pet added – Slasher of Veils
- New instant mount ethereal mounts added to the donation shop.
July 28th, 2013
- [grab will no longer work unless at least 25 tiles away from any other player. It was at 10 tiles, but we feel this will bring back some fun to IDOC’s in the world.
- You will no longer be able to stealth while in animal form.
- A new group of stealable rares will be implemented. The timer set on these will range from 1 month – 2 months each.
- LRC bags will be added back to provisioners.
- Mortal Strike immunity (time period after being mortal stricken again after receiving a mortal strike) will be increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Fixed an in-game message issue that was making players think they were receiving multiple mortal strikes before their immunity was up.
- To scale with our economy, item insurance will now cost 2000 gold per item, instead of 500. The insurance award for killing a player wearing insured gear has also scaled with this.
- Hue Center (Gold Version) will now return you back to the page you were on after a successful tub purchase.
- New starting location and main area – Britain West Bank (Okay, I admit it, it was time for a change).
- New PvM event – Town Invasions!
Any town invaded overcomes with complete chaos. Neighborhood watch in each town will tell you when and which town is invaded. They occur every three hours. Once all spawn is eliminated in the town, an Invader Lord will appear. This is a new tough boss that will drop rough stones onto the ground.
Once the Invader Lord is defeated, chaos will leave the town and the guards will go back to their posts.
- [grab will not pick up rough stones from the ground
- Fixed the bug that caused the PvM rankings board to be blank at server up.
- Prize updates for weekly PvM and PvP have been updated. Due to feedback, we feel it wasn’t competitive enough.
1st Place: 20 Million Gold
2nd Place: 10 Million Gold
3rd Place: 2 Million Gold
- Powerscroll Exchange will now give credits for stat cap scrolls. These are still not purchasable via the system, it is just a way to trash your useless scrolls for something you can use.
- Fish storage item will now hold Runic Fishing Poles.
July 22nd, 2013
Along with our new server upgrade this week, all things from publish 25 were pushed live.
- Duel locations will be fixed. - House teleporters return, and are way better than ever. Securable, dyable, and you can change their item id's by single clicking, then by clicking next. They will cycle through 24 different item id's. - Infinite charged house teleporters will be available on the donation shop as a pair. - House teleporters with charges will be available in our gold room, at a cost to be announced. - New hue center that will allow you to purchase a one charge, rare dye tub of the hue of your choice will be implemented. - Rare dye tubs now work on your pets. - Champion spawn corpses will decay in 10 seconds now, instead of one minute. This does not affect the champion itself. - After MUCH debate, moving shot will no longer work against players, only in PvM. If other options come up, we will switch it back. This is the best balance for the time being.
June 24th, 2013
- Ghost dueling exploit fixed.
- Fixed an exploit with personal bless deeds.
- Relic Trade-In system will be implemented.
- MapUO support will be added. You will be able to load it up via AssistUO to track guild members, party members, and more.
- Fishing and Resource orders are coming back, with a timer between obtaining deeds.
- Due to the staff team changes with Heather and her crew gone, we will be wiping our firewall list for all of Freedom.
- Duels will begin with a wall drop and a 10 second timer before the duel actually begins.
- House slot deed message when you use your first one was broken. This will be fixed to say the correct number of homes you can own.
- Gold room revamp!